At Crean & Associates, we’re always looking for talented people to do work that they love at all levels. The scale and complexity of our work is unprecedented, and the work we do makes a real difference in making the future a reality. Current opportunities are listed below:
- Launch & Missile systems flight termination system (experience with FAA Licensing preferred) (REQ: #0201)
- IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) test programming (REQ: #0202)
- Launch & missile systems Navigation side of GNC (Guidance, Navigation & Control) (REQ: #0203)
- Hardware in the Loop Testing – hands-on Senior engineer to help develop test cases and coordinate with SW, GNC, Test team, etc. (REQ: #0204)
- Aerodynamics analyst – external aircraft & missile / rocket air flows, CFD. Using tool Loci/Chem (REQ: #0205)
- PLM (Product Life cycle Management) for engineering documentation control for updates – able to understand impacts of engineering updates and waterfall of changes needed and manage Config management / data management (REQ: #0206)
- Systems Integration with Propulsion background to split time between So Cal and supplier in West Virginia regarding solid and air breathing propulsion systems (REQ: #0207)
- Circuit Card designers (REQ: #0208)
- FPGA & Firmware programmers (REQ: #0209)
- Systems Engineer / Architect for Electrical systems SEC or TS/SCI (REQ: #0210)
- Anti-Tamper Cyber Security (REQ: #0211)
- Telemetry & Flight Termination System (REQ: #0212)
- Model Based Systems Engineering systems engineer (REQ: #0213)
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer (REQ: #0214)
- RF Systems Engineer / RF Electronics background in generating RF gain budgets and with multi-chipmodule, Frequency Multiplexers, and related units (REQ: #0215)
- Antenna Electrical Design Engineer (REQ: #0216)
- Antenna mechanical to help solve thermal distortion (REQ: #0217)
- Ground Test Set Design for Satcomm (REQ: #0218)
- High Power unit power systems engineer (REQ: #0219)
- Survivability engineer (REQ: #0220)
- Mechanical Test engineer / Environmental test (REQ: #0221)
- Electrical Power Subsystem Engineer – Matlab, LabView, Altium (REQ: #0222)
- Thermal Analyst – Thermal Desktop (REQ: #0223)
- Structures / Dynamics Engineer – CAD Design, FEMAP / Solidworks (REQ: #0224)
- Dynamics – Vibe & Shock Test Specification Development (REQ: #0225)
- Launch Vehicles Integration Engineering (REQ: #0226)
- Mechanical Engineers/CAD designers for Antenna, Structures, and Product Packaging with experience using CREO and/or composite, solid reflector, graphite, and electroform background (REQ: #0227)
- Flight Termination (REQ: #0228)
- MMIC, Power Amplifiers and LNA designers familiars with HFSS, Sonnet, Cadence, and similar design software tools (REQ: #0229)
- Persons with HFSS, SONNET, and Cadence and similar design softwares (REQ: #0230)
- Electronics SE with SCI clearances to do RF gain budgets, multi-chip modules, frequency multiplexers, etc. (REQ: #0231)
In the coming weeks there will be additional positions in a variety of specialties that we will be filling. Also, Crean & Associates will be expanding operations to Texas, the DC Metro area (to include DC, MD and VA), as well as other key locations. Please check back with us periodically to see if any opportunities in your subject area and/or area of interest has opened. We would love to add you as one of our knowledgeable and highly skilled Subject Matter Experts!
To sign up to receive emails when new job openings match your interests, please sign up for emails in our Contact Us page.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Crean & Associates Opportunities section as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please email us at [email protected] or use the Contact Us form with your Name, Email, Phone Number, Contact Preference (Phone or Email), and the details of how we can help you.
Crean & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
We participate in E-Verify.